Thursday, September 2, 2010

11 Months!!!



Where has the time gone? Where to begin? So many things have happened and changed since the last time I blogged. Since then, JT has come home from the hospital. My little boy has had many surgeries, but he is doing fantastic. He is blind in the left eye and has had struggles with the right eye, but he is our Living Miracle. JT is the reason I get up some days. He shows me that no matter how bad the day is, it could always be worse. My son has taught me more in his little life so far than I can teach him in a long life time. He has helped me to have understanding and patience, and to be a better person. I have grown spiritually and mentally. I know that the Lord gives us the trials we have to help us grown and define who we are, not to knock us down. The Lord has blessed me with an incredible Husband and eternal companion. Cody is understanding, loving, and extremely patient with me at times. I have an amazing family who supports, loves and cares for me and my entire family. I have an amazing friend who knows what it is like to have the struggles of a NICU micro-preemie. I am blessed. What more can I say? JT is 11 months, he is 14 lb 14 oz and 26 1/4 inches long. He is a blessing and a gift that the Lord has given not only me and my husband, but many. My son has helped to give life and faith to some who really needed it, me included.

Dear JT,
My sweet, sweet boy. You are 11 months and approaching 1. Wow! You are truly amazing. You are a Living Miracle. Please keep staying strong and fighting hard. You have taught and helped more people than you will ever know. You show that with faith, thy Lords will, will be done. As I have mentioned in my past posts, the Lord said, "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." That might be the understatement of the year, but you are definitely worth it. Your father and I would do anything for you. We are so blessed the the Lord entrusted us with your special life. Through all the challenges and struggles that you have and may encounter, know, we will ALWAYS be there for you. We will teach, help, educate and make all things possible for you. You have taught us more than we can ever teach you. You are special; know that. We love you and always will. For time and all eternity, Families are forever. Penguin kisses!!!
Love Always,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Marye said...

JT is getting so big! I love you guys!

jessica said...

He is soooooo cute! Growing up so fast. I am so happy he is so strong. He has wonderful parents to help him along the way.